Thursday, April 19, 2012

What Should I Do?

First off let me say I luv the blog:) Very nice. Anywho I have a very complicated situation i'm dealing with and just would like your opinion and the opinion of the ladies for the most part i guess. The whole situation is this, I live with my man, i mean he lives with me because it's my house. We've had more than our share of ups and downs, mostly downs, but I do love him and i'm pretty sure he loves me. I'm not in denial about the type of man i have like a lot of women out here are. I know he loves women and sex and isn't the most faithful person, but like i said i do love him. The dilemma i have is a friend of mine recently fell on hard times and asked me could she come stay with me for awhile and i always like to have my friend's back because that's the type of person i am. My issue is even though we're friends i know she can be just as big of a hoe as he can be. On top of that she always says when she smokes weed she has to get some dick and he smokes weed 24/7 so i know they would be getting high together and one thing would lead to another, i know it! Neither one of them work and i do and i know they would be in my house fucking while i'm at work. I love my man and i don't wanna turn my back on my friend in her time of need, but a part of me is scared to let her move in. I don't know what the hell to do and from what i've read you seem to have good insight and i just wonder what your take would be on something like this.



SpeekDaTroof: If I had a woman that was a h*e and we lived together and I had a friend who I knew would fuck her and he asked me to move in, what would I do? First off if I know she's a h*e, she wouldn't be my woman and that's the heart of your issue. It's not the fact that your friend is a h*e, it's the fact you know your man and you know he'll hit it. Honestly, I don't know what the hell to tell you. That is a dilemma like a motherf% ker. I don't know, it's all about what decision can you best live with, I guess. Maybe another reader can help you with this sh#t.

No comments:

Post a Comment