Monday, April 23, 2012

My Friend's Dating Her Cousin


SpeekDaTroof: This isn't actually from a reader, well it is, but I know this person personally and they wanted everyone's opinion. Here's their situation....


I have a friend who's romantically involved with their cousin. I should clarify that they don't just date, they actually live as a couple. They're not actually blood, but they are related through marriage. The way I was raised was to see family as family, whether through marriage or whatever, that's still family in my opinion. She looks at it as not being wrong even though I tell her all the time it's not right, because no matter what you feel, he's your cousin. She tells me about it all the time and even says family members clown them for it. I just wanna know what other ppl's opinion is about something like cousins through marriage dating each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment