Sunday, April 22, 2012

She Wants He@d, But Doesn't Wanna Give It!

I'm fucking with this female who I happen to work with. I'd say we've been kicking it about 7 months. We've never claimed to be committed to each other, but it's almost like we are because everyone knows we kick it and we hang out together all the time. I enjoy spending time with her and could possibly see us going further, but there is one problem. She loves getting ate out, well actually she demands it and I don't mind doing it because I get a thrill out of out giving her pleasure, but she refuses to return the favor. Every time I bring up the issue she always says her ex did it with no problem and wasn't looking for anything in return. While I enjoy giving her head a part of me feels like i'm playing myself because she's not doing the same. What do you think and do you feel this is reason enough to stop fucking with her?


SpeekDaTroof: I do if she's not willing to return the favor. You should've known to cut her loose when she brought up the point about her ex to justify why she's not doing it. Even if I enjoyed going down on a woman, if she's not doing the same for me, I'd have to cut that sh*t short.

No comments:

Post a Comment