Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Friend F*cked Over 350 B#tches!

I just have a question about your opinion on something me and a friend of mine were talking about. Me and a few of my friends were talking about females we fucked with in the past and one of my nigga's cousins told us he's fucked over 350 women in his lifetime. Keep in mind this nigga is only 32 years old. He couldn't give an exact number, but he did say over 350 and pretty close to 400. I personally thought the nigga was lying, but I didn't say shit about it. I just wanna know do you think this niggas is full of shit or do you think he's telling the truth?


SpeekDaTroof: I can't technically say the n*gga's lying, but whenever motherf%ckers start calling out numbers in the hundreds I always doubt their sincerity. Do I think it's possible to run through that many women by the age of 32?
Yeah, it's possible, but you'd have to be sticking your d#ck in any and every piece of p*ssy that comes your way. The whole thing is I know n*ggas who get down like that who still haven't reached numbers that astronomical.
Unless he's famous or literally sticking his d#ck in anything, and I do mean ANYTHING, that n*ggas lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment