Saturday, May 5, 2012

SpeekDaTroof: Mr. B*tches


The other day I asked the fellas would they rather have a million dollars or a million b*tches on their roster for life?

Most said they'd take the million dollars, including me. I started thinking more and more about what I would do if I chose the million b*tches. If I had that many women on my team for life I would do the most outrageous sh#t, just for shock value.

I would go to the club every night 50 b*tches deep and just watch motherf%cker's mouths hit the floor in disbelief. The killing part would be that I'd show up every night with a different set of b*tches. Never the same 50 I had the previous night.

I would post up on my porch on a regular basis with as many b*tches that could fit on my porch, the whole front lawn, have the entire backyard filled and the inside of the house all filled with nothing but b*tches.I would draw the attention of every car that rode pass. N%ggas wouldn't know how to react to seeing some sh#t like that.

Plus that many b*tches would only bring me more b*tches, because they're gonna wanna join my entourage just out of the curiousity of wondering why I have so many b*tches on my d#ck. They'll figure something must be special about this n*gga to have that many damn b*tches.

I wouldn't even ride around in a car anymore. I would get 4 tour buses all filled to brim with nothing but b*tches. I'm telling ya'll motherf*ckers would be like "this n*gga is a motherf*cking monster!"

Don't let me get started on my sex life. You wouldn't even be able to see me in the bedroom because of the all the b*tches I'd have surrounding me. That sh*t would be like looking for a penny in a haystack.

The most beautiful part is that I would still become rich because I'd be a celebrity/global icon because of all the b*tches I got. I'd be doing walk throughs, talk shows, be on magazine covers, the whole nine. People wouldn't be able to conceive a n%gga having this many b*tches. It would almost seem unreal. That would be my claim to fame...."The n%gga with the most b*tches on his d#ck."

I would simply be known to the public as "Mr. B*tches."

No comments:

Post a Comment