Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Man Won't Let Me...


Hey sweetie. First off I wanna say that me and my man have a wonderful sex life and I love him very much. A few days ago while we were in bed together he was laying on his stomach and I was giving him a massage and I started kissing on his neck and slowly working my way down his back. I started to work my way down towards his ass and once I got there he moved me away instantly. Later that evening we talked and I told him that I really wanted to lick his ass and he got upset and saying that it's gay and he's not a fag. I told him that it wasn't gay. I didn't tell him how much my ex enjoyed it because I didn't want him getting jealous. The fact that we're a couple in love should be enough where he doesn't mind trying new things I wanna try. It's not like I wanted to stick my finger in his ass, I just wanted to lick it. In your opinion is anything wrong with it and would you be open to letting your woman do something like that to you.


SpeekDaTroof: I feel that whatever 2 people do in the privacy of their bedroom is their own business. I know I'm freaky and I'll lick my woman anywhere on her body, because she's my woman, whether that be the p*ssy, her ass, whatever.
Unfortunately in this case I have to agree with your man. There's no way I would ever let my woman or any woman for that fact do anything that involves fucking with my ass, period. I think any man who does is a little suspect, no disrespect to your ex, but that's my honest opinion.
You're the woman in the relationship. He's suppose to be eating your ass not the other way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment