Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pizza Delivery Boy Charged With Raping A Woman While Her Daughter Was Sleep Next To Her

Cesar Lucas, a 16-year-old pizza delivery boy was jailed Saturday after he allegedly raped a woman as her 7-year-old daughter slept beside her while he was delivering a Pizza to a neighbor.

According to police, Lucas had just finished delivering a Pizza to an apartment building on West 61st street when he began looking for an apartment that was unlocked.

After finding a door that was left unlocked, Lucas reportedly went inside the apartment and raped a woman in her bed as her 7-year-old daughter slept next to her.

"My daughter and I sleep in the same bed and I was raped while she was sleeping next to me," said the 35-year-old victim. "He covered my mouth and told me to be quiet. He said "shhh." I kicked him and pushed him away. He was a little guy.

"I'm so angry, he just fucked up everything," she said. "How dare he come into my room. He was looking around my apartment.... how scary."

Investigators say Lucas fled the scene after stealing the woman's iPhone and $20 out of the 7-year-old girl's wallet. He was arrested at Sal's Pizza on 10th avenue where he is employed on a part time basis.

Lucas reportedly admitted to raping the woman, claiming that he "felt horny" and wanted to "take advantage" of her.

Lucas was booked into jail and charged with rape and burglary. The woman was taken to Roosevelt Hospital where she was treated and tested for STD's.

Photo above taken from Lucas' Facebook profile before it had been deleted. Lucas also has several MySpace profiles where he lists himself as a 19-year-old.

No comments:

Post a Comment