Friday, November 2, 2012

SpeekDaTroof: A Very Different Living Arrangement


Me and a friend was kicking it about females and basically having man talk. I was telling him about an interesting situation I had encountered back in the day and I decided I'd share the story with my readers.

I went to a birthday party for my friend's brother's baby mamma. To make a long story short, she was following me around the whole night like a lost puppy so I already knew what the deal was.

The party starts to wind down and she invited me upstairs to blow a blunt with her and her friend, so i'm like, f*ck it...I go upstairs and her friend is laying on the bed. She goes to lay down next to her, and tells me to lay down with them while we smoke.

I hop my black ass in the bed, we're blowing and talking sh!t...About 30 minutes pass by and her friend dozes off. The next thing I know she moves closer to me, with her back facing me, pulls her panties down and lifts her dress.

I go in my pocket and grab a condom and start smashing ol' girl right there with her home in the bed. She didn't give a damn, so I said what the hell.

The friend wakes up while we're going at it and doesn't even get out the bed. I tried to pull a power move and get her to join, but she wasn't with it, but laid there the whole time me and her girl were having sex.

If she wasn't going to join I didn't understand her purpose for being there, but what the hell...But this isn't the most interesting part of the story.

The next morning I we woke up and we had a little early morning session. By this time the friend had got up and left. I guess she dipped out while I was asleep.

Now the upstairs of this house is just one huge room with a small room off to the side.

So we're laying there talking afterwards and the next thing I know her youngest child's father comes out of the small room with a female on his arm and says good morning to me and her...I say it back because i'm not rude, but i'm definitely threw off by this whole situation because I didn't know what the hell was going on.

She sees the look on my face and tells me that her and her baby daddy live in the same house as roommates and co-parents, but they aren't together...She said that he's free to do what he pleases and she is as well.

They just wanted to have both parents in the same home together to raise their daughter.

While this living arrangement may seem odd to most, the more I thought about it, I didn't really see anything wrong with it. Just as long as they're both happy with the situation and there aren't any lingering or jealous feelings.

I came up with a few questions pertaining to this situation just to get the opinion of others on certain aspects of this...

#1. Could you f*ck with someone that you knew stayed under the same roof as their baby mamma/baby daddy?

#2. Do you think this is more helpful to the child or more harmful?

#3. Could you co-exist in the same house with your baby daddy/baby mamma under these conditions?

#4. Would you consider them weird for this lifestyle or just open minded?

#5. Could you f#ck comfortably knowing that a man's baby mamma, or woman's baby daddy is right there in the house while it's going down?

No comments:

Post a Comment