Wednesday, December 26, 2012

SpeekDaTroof: Numbers

I thought about some sh!t...I've never encountered, or rather talked to a female who's ever told me she's f#cked more than 9 guys.

Now either i'm just lucky as hell or some of them b*tches lying...And i'm not that goddamn lucky, so I know a lot of their asses were lying.

I know if I can talk a chick into doing some freaky sh%t in 1 day, I automatically know that at least 3 other n#ggas were able to do the same damn thing...If not more!

Then you gotta count boyfriends and the miscellaneous sexual encounters they've had through hook ups with their friends, you know, the ones..."Girl come with me over such and such house, his homeboy over there and ya'll can kick it, blah, blah, blah.Then you gotta think about the 1 night stands after the club type sh!t.

I've analyzed this sh*t and I believe that I've figured out their system of lying about their number.

They base it on 1 of these 2 things at some point, but eventually they base it on both...Either how old she is at the time or how many total partners she's had at the time.

For example, if a female is in her 20's and she's banged around 7 or 8 guys, she may feel the need to lie about her number, because in her mind that may be too many n*ggas to admit that you've been with. Now while it may not seem like a whole lot, it puts her close to the magic number which in their mind I've come to figure out is 10.

Why 10? Because once they hit 10 they've entered the double digit category, and in their mind that just doesn't look too good.

Now if 4 of the 8 guys were her boyfriend she may just only count the boyfriends as partners she had when asked.

Now once the woman is in her 30's she may feel a little less hung up about admitting to having double digit partners but only to a certain degree. Once that number hits mid to late teens she's definitely not going to admit her true number...And what's funny is that this is the point in their life where they'll actually look to discredit certain men they f#cked.

 Not for the purpose of proving something to other people, but to actually convince themselves that certain men they've slept with don't count...Which is bullsh*t!

I don't give a f@ck if you met a man at the club, got pissy ass drunk, went home with with him, had sex and he only got 2 pumps in before he bussed, then you woke up the next morning and don't even wanna remember the sex it was so awful, and you never saw the motherf*cker again as long as you lived...That n%gga still f*cked you, BOTTOM LINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment