Friday, April 6, 2012

Why Do I Always C*m Fast?

That shit might sound crazy and I know you might be like what the fuck but everytime I fuck a bitch I always come quick. I don't know what the fuck it is and you might think it's over excitement but even if i'm not all excited i still come fast. No matter how may times we fuck throughout the night everytime i nut within 2 minutes with every female i fuck with. The funny part is the none of em ever complained. Some of em were still on my dick after the fact but i know in my heart i'm not pleasing em cause i keep coming too fast every damn time. I was wondering what you think the problem may be. Have you ever heard of some shit like this? Do you know of any possible solutions?


SpeekDaTroof: (0_o) I've heard of cumming fast, and I think every man has done it. I've never heard of cumming fast every time. The first one might be fast sometimes, but not the 2nd, 3rd and 4th time. I don't really know what to say about that sh#t. I've never heard of or experienced anything like that. You might need to seek professional help.

No comments:

Post a Comment