Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Am I Wrong For Backsliding To My Ex?


I just wanna know do you feel i'm wrong for dating this guy who i really like a lot and making him wait to have sex and in the mean time backsliding to my ex to get my needs met until I finally give him some? FYI, i've been dating this man about 2 months now. My friends tell me i'm wrong because they feel he's a really nice guy and i shouldn't do him like that. I personally don't see anything wrong with it. I feel what he doesn't know can't hurt him and i do plan on giving him some just now now.


SpeekDaTroof: No disrespect, but this is a dumb ass question to me. You're dead ass wrong for that sh*t! 
All I can say is you better hope the guy your holding out on doesn't find out. If a female played me like this and I found out about that sh*t, i'd be pissed!
I was actually getting mad reading your submission. 
I think you need to give that man some p%ssy and quit bullsh#tting if he's a good n*gga. Now if I were him and found out this info, i'd say f*ck you and probably try to smash your friend or some sh*t like that.
I'll bet the n*gga you're backsliding with f%cked you over in the past too, smdh!

*Sidenote* Ladies, quit bullsh*tting with good n#ggas because you chose the deal with n%ggas who weren't sh*t in the past and now you're making the good guy pay for it. Then turn around and still be f*cking with the n%gga who did you wrong in the first place behind the good n*gga's back.

No comments:

Post a Comment