Monday, May 7, 2012

SpeekDaTroof: She Just Might Be A Hoe 2


This is just some random ass sh*t I thought about.....A list of red flags that a female might have some h*e in her blood. I wrote a post similar to this in the past called "Ways To Know She Might Be A Hoe." This is basically part 2 of that post. I notice female's do a lot of hoish sh%t and don't even realize that it's a hoish act. I've come to realize from talking to women that a lot of them feel like if they haven't slept with a lot of men their not a h*e. They're dead wrong! There's a lot of ways to be viewed as a h*e other than sleeping around, and here's a few I thought of off the top of my head.....


#1. SENDING NUDE PHOTOS TOO FAST: If I just met you yesterday and you're texting me nude pics today, you're doing too much too fast. I'll appreciate the pictures, probably won't say anything, but in the back of mind I would have to question your character a little bit.....That is a bit sleazy.

#2. CAR HOPPING: Whenever I see a female hopping out a new n*gga's car every f#cking day the first thing that crosses my mind is either she's a trick or just a loose broad that n*gga's are running through for a free high or some sh%t.

#3. KEEPING IT IN THE FAMILY: If a female only had sex with 2 people in her life and they were relatives, and she knew it, she's definitely a h*e. In her mind she only slept with 2 guys. In my mind only a h*e would sleep with 2 guys in the same family. Ain't no trying to justify that sh%t either!


#4. LETTING RANDOM GUYS COP FEELS: I know quite a few women guilty of this and the first thing they'll say is that they're not f*cking none of the n#ggas. You're still a h*e in my mind  because a real woman wouldn't allow a group of thirsty ass n*ggas to sit up and feel on her.

#5. DRESSING SLUTTY: People probably are going to say i'm tripping but dressing like a slut usually equals a slut. Don't get me wrong, it's cool for a woman to dress sexy, but there's a huge difference between slutty and sexy.


#6. OVERLY FRIENDLY WITH MEN: This is one some guys tend to overlook, but a lot of n*ggas are jealous and don't even want their woman looking at another n#gga too long. But a woman, especially mine, constantly all in another man's face is a huge no, no. It's cool to speak, say hi, converse a little, but all the extra flirtacious behavior is too much. The thing is to not stop her, just sit back and observe how far she takes things.


#7. MOCOSPACE: Do I really have to say anything. I don't know one female with a MocoSpace who's not a h*e.


#8. TRYING TOO HARD TO GET ATTENTION: Women love attention anyway, but one who bends over backwards and just tries too damn hard to be seen to the point where she looks pitiful is usually a h*e. Women like that will usually resort to degrading themselves to get the attention they desire because they want it just that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment