Saturday, May 26, 2012

Am I Wrong For Being Upset Over A Piece Of P*ssy?


Wassup big dawg, I got a question. I use to fuck with this female who stays up the block from me. It wasn't really a relationship, I just smashed a couple of times. I haven't fucked with her in about a year or so tho. Anyway the nigga who stays next door to me was kicking it with me one night and he told me he was thinking about trying to hit ol' girl. I told him about me fucking with her in the past, but we  never were serious. He asked me if I liked her and was it cool for him to try to hit it. I told him that she wasn't my girl and I didn't give a fuck. Besides she stays with her baby's daddy anyway. Fast forward a couple weeks later and I see her and my neighbor walking into his house after hours. I can't lie, I got mad as hell when I saw that shit and couldn't even sleep right after that shit. Coincidentally when I woke up and went outside the next morning she happened to be walking out with him at the exact same time. I instantly got even more heated than I was when I saw he r walk in. I don't know why the fuck I feel so much anger and jealousy about that shit because the bitch lives with her baby's daddy anyway. I don't know what it is but do you feel i'm wrong for being mad about her and my next door neighbor fucking?




SpeekDaTroof: (O_o).....MOST DEFINITELY!!! For one, she lives with her babby's daddy and she fucked you and another n*gga that lives on the same block as they do, so she's a h*e anyway.
Women like that are made for that type of treatment.....Fucked and then passed on to the next guy. 


You should never develop an emotional attachment to a female like that. But the bottom line is that you're jealous because another n*gga on the block hit it and yes, you're wrong and need to get those type of feelings in check.

No comments:

Post a Comment