Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Rank The Most Attractive, From Best To Worse...


I sent you an Email once before concerning the top 5 women on your list of women you'd smash. I was smoking a blunt and scroll through the sight when I had the idea of ranking the female visitors from the best looking to the worst. I think that would make for an interesting post and good conversation.



SpeekDaTroof: Damn! This sh*t really puts a n#gga on the hot seat. When I first got this Email I seriously felt like I shouldn't do it, but then I thought, F*CK IT, why not?
So i'm going to start my list from top to bottom.


Being that I only have the pics i've seen to go by, i'll try to judge by the best pic or pics i've seen....


My #1. spot is boiled down to two people. I think that both of these women are equally attractive, but for different reasons.


MzBwnSkn, and LouisianaLickableLips are the women that I find the most attractive, but I couldn't really edge one out over the other, and I thought long and hard, because I wanted to have a clear cut #1., but I couldn't and I refused to make a bias choice .
So those two would all be in my #1 position.


Here's the rest of my list.....


#2. Mary: The only thing that prevented this from being a three-way tie for me was the hair, no offense, you know I got love for you Mary ;-)


#3. Kristal


#4. Aurelia Wren


#5. CrackCityChick : I opened the community box and even though she's only made a few comments, I think she qualifies. I couldn't really see what she looked like, so that affected her rank.


#6. Toodles9009: This is my homegirl too, but the only reason she ranked last is because I didn't have a picture to judge her appearance on, so she's in last place by default.




That's my list, and just for the record, none of the females on the site are unattractive to me. I think everyone is cool as well and I actually struggled with making this post because I like everyone and wanted no one to be last, but I had to keep this list as honest as I could, at least from my perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment