Monday, May 14, 2012

Was It Wrong For Me To Tell My Friend Her Husband F*cked Around?


The other day while my sisters and a friend of ours were having a few drinks I told her (the friend) that I had walked in on her man and someone else we knew giving him some head. The whole thing is this incident happened 3 years ago. My sisters and I got into an argument over me spilling the beans about this situation. They felt like I caused drama in their marriage and if I was going to say something I should've done it when the incident occurred. Actually me and my sisters got into a big argument because they were saying I was lying but our friend believed every word and kind of got mad at them because she felt they knew and kept it a secret from her. I just wanna know what your take is on this situation.



SpeekDaTroof: I agree with your sisters. For one why wait 3 years down the road to say ssome sh*t while you're drunk? That makes you look like a sh#t starter. Secondly, if she believed it that easily she already knew her husband wasn't sh*t. The best advice I can give you is STAY OUT OF PEOPLE'S RELATIONSHIPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment