Thursday, June 14, 2012

Should I Smash?


Here's the deal, my homeboy smashed this broad in the hood who everyone knows is out there or is what would be called community pussy. I've been noticing her giving me the eye and dropping hints that she wants me to smash as well. She's slim, fat ass, nice tits, cute face, the whole 9. Her only real flaw is that she's a hoe. Well in this case it might be a good thing. Anyway I've thought about going ahead and hitting it, but the only problem is that I've noticed that my dawg is acting like he has really caught feelings for this broad. I don't understand how a man can get his emotions wrapped up with a female he knows is a hoe. We both know of at least 3 other niggas in the hood who ran that. In a weird way how she has my man all strung out makes me wanna hit it more, plus every nigga I know of that hit all said it was good. I just know if I smash baby girl it's gonna hurt my dawg's feelings and I don't wanna do em' like that, but that nigga can't try to handcuff community pussy that everybody's hitting anyway. What would you do? Would you smash or would you pass to save your homeboy's feelings from being hurt?



SpeekDaTroof: I'll put it like this...I can understand why you're conflicted, but not smashing isn't sparring his feelings because if she's a h*e like that, she's getting smashed by n%ggas anyway. Plus what's the #1 rule? Never make a h*e a housewife...That's a unwritten rule that every man knows about.


What you should do is go to him, tell him the deal, and ask him to put it on the floor. Now if he acts like a little b%tch over a known h*e, then I'd just put it on the floor my damn self.


Trust me, you'd be doing him a favor he may not appreciate now, but in the long run he will. Plus it might actually wake his ass up. A n#gga can't go around cock blocking community p*ssy just because he doesn't know how to get his feelings in check.

No comments:

Post a Comment