Monday, July 2, 2012

SpeekDaTroof: Is It Nasty To F*ck Behind A Friend?


Is it nasty to f*ck someone you know your friend has been with?

That's a very interesting question and a random thought I had. I know most, if not all women will instantly say "hell yeah". I see it like no matter who you're with, someone has been there before you anyway, unless you're having sex with a virgin.

Now even though i'm at the point in my life where I wouldn't do something like that anymore, I think that can be more safe than f%cking behind a stranger.

Although it sounds like a really f#cked up thing to say, it's one thing about it...At least I know or have more knowledge about where my friend has been and who they've been with. I have no idea at all where a nigga I don't know has stuck his d*ck.

No comments:

Post a Comment