Saturday, August 25, 2012

Your Mate Or Your Best Friend?


I got a hell of a question. If you could only choose one to have in your life from here on out, would you choose your mate or your best friend?
I asked my sister this question, and she chose her friend. The bad part is she's about to have a baby with her mate. I was like damn!



SpeekDaTroof: This is a good f*cking question. I think everyone's answer would differ depending on the level of their relationship, but for me this wouldn't be that difficult a choice to make.

I'm choosing my mate of rip, without even having to think about it, for 2 reasons...One, my mate plays more of a significant role in my life, than the person that I would consider the closest friend I have...And secondly, I consider my mate to be my best friend anyway, plus I know my mate will go to lengths for me that my friend wouldn't, honestly.

I wanna know is your sister engaged or married to this guy, because if she is, her thought process is f#cked up, and she definitely don't love his ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment