Sunday, October 21, 2012

SpeekDTroof: My Thanks To Everyone :-)


This acutually started out as a comment I was going to make thanking someone about a suggestion they gave me a while back, but then I thought I might as well take the time to thank everyone, because it's definitely deserved.

I just wanna thank everybody who supports or has supported my blog...LouisianaLickableLips, MzBwnSkn ( Whom actually gave me the idea to even start doing this, so I especially have to thank her), Mary, Aurelia Wren, BBBEE25TEE, Toodles909, PhoenixDread, Big_Duke, BigBlackBuddah, Never_Fraud, Dex2g3, plus everyone who I couldn't think of right off the top of my head...I also wanna thank the people who visit that may not comment, but do support the site on a regular basis.

I thought about emailing everyone individually to thank them, but I figured just making one post would be an easier and less time consuming way to thank everyone, plus like I said not all the visitors comment so I didn't have access to their emails to thank them, but their presence and support is greatly appreciated as well...THANK YOU, TO EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment