I met this bad ass b!tch on backpage and I am really feeling her. I know she a h*e but I want to keep her. How can I change her from being a h#e and fixing her where I can have for my self only? She act like she feeling me too because she don't charge me nothing for the p*ssy. Am I delusional or can a relationship like this work? Is it possible to let her be a h%e and still have her as a girlfriend or is that just desperate. I just want your advice on the matter. 


SpeekDaTroof: It can work if you can accept the fact that she's a h*e, if you can't it won't...Is it desperate for you to be willing to accept the fact she's a h%e?

In my personal opinion it is, but to each his own...If you can be happy with that situation, who am I to say it's wrong?

It all boils down to what makes you happy...