Thursday, March 29, 2012

Should I Stop F#cking With This B*tch?

Bro, I've been talking to this chick for about 4 months and she still haven't gave me the ass yet. She keeps telling me she's not just some easy fuck and I haven't earned it yet. I done gave this bitch money when she's needed it. I done brought this bitch daughter some Air Max, all types of shit and I still can't get the pussy. I thought about saying fuck that bitch, but I kinda like her. She keeps telling me she got niggas who are willing  to do this and that for her and cash her out. She claims she's waiting for the right time and I have to earn the pussy. She also told me that she hasn't had sex in about 6 months. Do you think this bitch is playing games and should I stop fucking with her




SpeekDaTroof: Leave that b*tch alone! She's definitely playing games and using you. Another thing is the fact she keeps throwing up other niggas and what they're willing to do, not to mention she's probably f#cking them or somebody if she's not giving you any. I've always felt that if you haven't hit it in a month, that's a red flag anyway, at least in my opinion.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment