Saturday, June 30, 2012

He's Threatening To Kill Himself If I Leave

Basically my problem is that I want to leave my boyfriend. Not because he's a bad guy, he's actually a very good man, but i'm just not into him the way I used to be and I've expressed this to him.
The problem is he always threatens to take his own life if I ever left him. He says that he feels he can't live without me, and he'd rather be dead than to see me with someone else.
I want to leave him, but I don't want to feel responsible if he does something really extreme if I do. I love your advice and was wondering what you would do in a situation like this.




SpeekDaTroof: I know it may sound cruel, but if I wasn't happy I would have to just move on and deal with what happens...He may be just making these threats as a control mechanism to keep you around.

You can't stay with a person you're not happy with just because he says he'll kill himself.

He's gonna have you trapped in an unhappy situation for the rest of your life, if that's the case. He may be happy, but in a relationship both people involved have to have mutual feelings in order for it to work long term.

JUST MOVE ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment