Monday, June 25, 2012

Is It Right To Smash Your Friends Girl If You Knew He Would Do It To You?


I got one simple question. Well first off let me tell you the situation. My friend's ole lady wants me to pop her. She hasn't come right out and said it, but she's given me numerous signs and hints. I mean the signs are so obvious Stevie Wonder could see that shit.
My whole thing is that I know my nigga is grimey and if it were my ole lady, he'd definitely hit it without hesitation. So my question is, is it right to bang your friends girl if you know he would hit your girl if he had the chance?




SpeekDaTroof: Oh, this is an easy one. How can I put this? HELL F%CK YEAH! That's an automatic pass to smash. It's an unwritten man law.


I was in a situation where a friend of mine tried to hit on a female I was talking to behind my back, but was unsuccessful, and she told me. I never confronted him about the incident, but because of the fact that she rejected him, I could see that he was kind of nervous every time he would come around me.


So one day I guess he figured he should beat her to the punch and he told me she came onto him, not knowing she had already told me what really happened. Plus I knew he was lying because he's the type of n#gga who would never turn down some ass.


Fast forward about half a year later and his girl came onto me, and to make a long story short, I smashed. He was very upset about it, but admitted that if he were in my shoes he would've hit it too.


The only thing I regretted was not telling him before hand, and that's what you should do. Let the n*gga know you're gonna smash before you do it, so he can have a heads up about what's going on, plus he'll know how to play her ass.


If you tell him about her and he puts the p%ssy on the floor, you'll know he's a real n*gga.

No comments:

Post a Comment