Wednesday, June 6, 2012

SpeekDaTroof: Let Me Kick It With Ya'll For A Minute...


Let me kick it with ya'll for a minute...Me and a friend were kicking it about another n*gga we knew who really made a huge come up from dealing drugs.

He was never really popular with the ladies until he started making big dollars and driving flashy cars. Now I know that deep down he knows these females only deal with him because of his financial status, but he feels like, fuck it, at least he's getting women he could've only dreamed of back in the day, before his come up.

So I started thinking, could I really feel comfortable or content with the fact of knowing that women are only f*cking with me because of the money I have, as long as i'm getting the women I really want?

The n*gga I was kicking it with said he could. His point was that you have to look at the situation from the eyes of someone with low self esteem who knows damn well they would never be able to pull these females for free because of their looks.

He also stated that he sees it like," I'd rather be getting p%ssy, and know that i'm getting it because of what I have, than to be getting no p#ssy at all."

In a strange and kind of f*cked up way, that sh%t actually made sense to me, even though I don't think I could ever really feel content doing it.

I wanna know all of your opinions on the matter.

If you knew you were totally f*cked in the looks department and were socially inept when it came to the opposite sex, could you be content having the people you really want, or have always wanted, even though you know they're only there because of your status?

No comments:

Post a Comment