Monday, July 16, 2012

Do The Big Uglies Treat Their Women Better?

Me and my girlfriends were chatting about guys and one of my friends said she likes to date men who are big, and when I say big, I mean big as in fat and ugly. Now I can't do it personally, but she said the big uglies treat their women like gold. I have 2 questions.

Question 1: Do you think that's true?

Question 2: If you think that's true, why do you think that's the case?



SpeekDaTroof: I won't say it's not true, because in most cases I've seen it is, but I have a theory for that...

For example, let's say if 2 people are trying to lose weight and 1 person weighs 200 lbs and 1 person weighs 350 lbs...The person who weighs 350 is going to have to go twice as hard to accomplish the same goal.

A lot of the, as you say "big uglies" apply that theory to their social life. They may not have the same level of confidence a smaller and more attractive person may have, so they feel they have to work twice as hard to gain or keep their mate's interest.

I know some females personally who say they date fat and less attractive men for the same reasons, but the catch 22 is that these same women usually have complaints about their sex lives as well.

I feel that's an indictment on those women as well about their own confidence in themselves. That just screams that they feel they're not capable of getting a man they feel is attractive who'll treat them right.

My thing about that is...If a person bends over backwards and gives you the royal treatment just because they feel they have to out of a lack of confidence, is that really genuine?

No comments:

Post a Comment