Thursday, July 19, 2012

I'm Sexually Attracted To My Cousin

I know this might sound kinda strange to the average person, but i'm sexually attracted to my cousin. Not just where I look at her and think she's cute, I actually fantasize about having sex with her, all the time. I felt like a weirdo at first until I did some internet research and found out that it's normal to be attracted to people in your family. They even stated that it's normal to be attracted to your mother or father, and that shit really had me tripppin', but it made me not feel so awkward about the way I feel. I wanna know your take on this whole issue because I know that you're gonna keep it all the way real with a nigga.



SpeekDaTroof: I can't lie, when I first read this I had to Google the part about it being normal to be attracted to your mother/father and I was shocked to find out that sh*t is actually true...My eyes damn near popped out my head when I read that sh%t!

I even read one story where a guy was walking past his mother's room and she was naked and he got so turned on he had to run to his room and masturbate.

Now I've never had sexual feelings for a family member, but I do know other folks who have. It's never been their mother or father, but I do know of people who are cousins who have had crushes on each other and some who have even had sex with each other.

My take on it, based on what I've read and seen throughout my life is that it may be normal and more common than people would think, but I still feel it's wrong to act on those desires because you know that's blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment