Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Sister Is Taking All The D%ck!


What i'm about to say may sound crazy, but makes complete sense when you think about it. I think my younger sister is just sleeping with certain guys in the neighborhood just to prevent other women from doing so.
What really made me notice this was when she slept with this one guy in particular who I think is a really good catch. He's sweet and very attractive, but since she slept with him I removed the possibility of me doing so from my mind.
In a way I felt happy for her because I was thinking after all this sleeping around she may have landed a good guy who wants more than sex, but then she turns around and sleeps with his brother too, who's also very attractive and someone the females in the neighborhood always talk about.
I felt that if she was going to do his brother she could have left him available, not fuck em' both, not to mention the other men in our neighborhood she's slept with.
My point is that I feel this is deeper than her just being a hoe. I think she's doing this to block other women from being with these men because she knows they're gonna think about the fact that she was there first. I think it's selfish and greedy. It's like, damn bitch, do you have to have everybody?
Do you think my theory about her motives are on point?



SpeekDaTroof: I mean there may be some truth to your theory...It actually makes complete sense.


I might have just saw her as a h*e, well she is a  h#e, but I can see where you're coming from as far as your theory behind her sleeping with these men.


I can't wait to read the women's take on this matter...

No comments:

Post a Comment