Sunday, July 29, 2012

SpeekDaTroof: Jamie's Mom


I woke up this morning and for some reason I thought of a funny ass situation that happened to me was I was a kid, well my early teen years...

There was this girl who use to stay right across the street from me named Jamie, who I had the biggest crush on and had gotten very close with. My mistake was thinking our closeness got me closer to getting the p*ssy, when it actually put more distance between me and the p%ssy.

I'm naturally a nice guy, but I was being too much of a nice guy and not being aggressive enough...Hey, what can I say, I was young and didn't know the game like I do now.

Anyway, one day my cousin came over to visit and to make a long story shorter, that n*gga ended up smashing ol' girl that exact same day.

That sh#t had my black ass steamed, but I didn't say sh*t because she wasn't mine and it was somewhat my fault for moving so damn slow...But this story doesn't end there.

An uncle of mine was coincidentally dating her mother, who had for some reason taken a liking to me. I had noticed her making eye contact with me here and there, but wasn't too sure if I was just tripping or not.

So one night them and my parents all went out to a cabaret. My uncle and Jamie's mom ends up returning to the house early (at this time my uncle was living with us) because this n*gga was pissy ass drunk and on the verge of passing out.

So they come through the door. I see he can barely walk and she's basically the only thing keeping him on his feet, so I help her carry him to the basement, because that was where he slept at, just in case anyone was wondering why the hell we took him to the basement.

They crashed on his bed...I went back upstairs and continued watching television. About 10 minutes later I hear her walking up the stairs...Now what happened next seemed like some sh%t straight out a damn movie and blew my mind like a motherf*cker.

I was sitting on the couch watching television, she walked over with no words said, dropped down between my legs, pulled down my basketball shorts and started paying homage (For those that don't know, that means giving me head).

So i'm sitting there with my mouth like this O, and my eyes like this (0_0)...She whips out a rubber, puts the rubber on me, then proceeds to straddle me and starts riding me like a damn mechanical bull.

At this point i'm kind of still in aw that this sh#t is even happening, but i'm going with the flow as well. So i'm leaned back, got my head laid back and my eyes closed. All of a sudden I look up and this n*gga is standing right there behind us, well behind her because she was facing me so she didn't see him, but I did.

I stopped my motion, but she's still bouncing up and down because she still isn't aware of this n#gga's presence. All of a sudden he says, "So, this is what's going on up here", turns around, walks back down stairs and took his drunk ass back to sleep.

She actually wanted to keep banging, but my mind was so threw off by what had just happened that I couldn't. The funny part is she went down stairs and went to sleep next to him, after what had just went down. I couldn't believe it.

And while you may have thought this would've had a tragic ending, it didn't...They still continued to date each other. *Shrugs*

He did bring up the subject to me the next day, but he didn't really hold a grudge against me for it, even though I knew his ego was bruised, because a 14-year-old kid had banged his ol' lady, as well as the fact that i'm his nephew.

To this day I still don't see how he could've continued to date her after something like that...I think he may have been more happy than I was to be getting some ass and just didn't wanna let it go.

Now that I reflect back on that whole incident I have 4 thoughts...I was a lame ass n%gga as a youngster, I actually shouldn't have smashed her considering who she was, but I was young and my horomones were raging like a motherf*cker, I could've actually banged a mother and her daughter had I played my cards right, and my uncle was a grown ass man and was more of a f*cking lame than I was at 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment