Saturday, August 4, 2012

Does Cheating Mean A Person Doesn't Love You?

I have a question, because I have a man who's a repeated cheater. We've broke up and got back together numerous times, mainly because of his infidelities.
He's locked up right now, and we had broke up before he went in, but when he gets out we plan on getting back together. All my friends and family tell me I shouldn't mess with him anymore, but I do love him and I do feel that he loves me irregardless of the cheating he's done in the past.
Me and my friend were talking yesterday and she kept saying she feels he doesn't love me and i'm being foolish. I say he does, and I truly feel that way.
My question to you is, in your opinion does cheating mean that a person doesn't love you?



SpeekDaTroof: I think I asked people this question before, i'm not too sure...Honestly, this is something that depends on each individual case.

When I say that, I basically mean it depends on the reason the person is cheating...For instance, if a someone is being denied sex by the person in his or her life and ends up getting their sexual needs met elsewhere, I wouldn't necessarily say they didn't love their mate, and actually it doesn't have to be sex. It could be other things like extra curricular activities and bonding that's missing from the relationship, and that can drive a lot of people to cheat.

But if they do love you, they're suppose to have a talk to you about the problems they have with how things are, so hopefully they can be rectified.

If they just went out and started cheating without talking to you so you can try and make things better, they're selfish and I probably wouldn't give them a second chance, because they didn't even let you know a problem existed...They just wanted to have their cake and eat it too.

Now if none of these issues exist in your relationship, and your mate is just out to conquer as much d*ck and p#ssy as possible, just cause...That's a person who doesn't really love you, and you definitely need to cut them loose, asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment