Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Am I Tripping, Or Is This Inappropriate?


Dear Troof, i'm going to try and make a very long story short. My second oldest sister has taken in our youngest sister who's only 16 yrs. old. She was living with another one of our sister's previously, but things didn't work out there because of the constant bickering between them.

The final straw was when my youngest sister turned up pregnant. At that point she just couldn't take it because her man was already complaining, she has a son of her own, was taking care of her and now there was going to be a baby in the picture as well. So she told her she had to abort the pregnancy or move. She chose to move, and our oldest sister took her in.

I know you're wondering, where's the mother in all this? To tell you the truth our mother has never really been in our lives the way she should have and just pretty much did her.

So I go over my oldest, well second oldest sister's house to visit her and my youngest sister and the boy she's pregnant by was there, in the bedroom with her, with the door closed and locked. I go to holler at my older sister to ask her what's up and she tells me that he's going to be spending the night with her.

At this point i'm completely shocked that she's actually going to allow 2 teenagers to lay up in her house like that. I consider it even worse because she has a 14 yr. old daughter herself who's seeing this.

She saw the look on my face and she told me, I see it like this, the damage has already been done because she's already pregnant. I mean, what else can they do they haven't already done?

Don't get me wrong, I understand what she's saying, but it just doesn't sit right with me that she is allowing 2 teenagers to lay up in her house like that, and you know they're fucking. I know she's already pregnant by the boy, and maybe I just have an old school mentality, but that whole situation just doesn't seem right.

Do you think i'm just tripping or do you agree with my point of view that this is totally inappropriate?



SpeekDaTroof: I see both of your points, but I agree more with yours for 2 main reasons...For one, they're age...I don't think an adult should be allowing teens to have sex in their home whether the girl is pregnant or not.

That's just how I was raised, period. I just feel that certain sh*t you don't do...The second reason I don't agree with it is because of the fact that she has a teenage daughter who's only a couple years younger, who's seeing this.

What thoughts is she gonna have when she gets the urge to bring a boy home?

It's just a bad look, plus allowing this will just open the floodgates for more inappropriate behavior, because she's allowing her way too much freedom in her home.

No comments:

Post a Comment