Thursday, August 9, 2012

Could You Still Have A Happy Life Without Sexual Gratification, EVER?!?!


Me and some friends of mine were having this discussion and I felt it made for an interesting question.

If you had to go the rest of your life, from this day forth, with no sexual gratification of any kind, and that includes masturbation, any type of sexual contact from a woman, I mean nothing sexual period, could you still have a happy life?



SpeekDaTroof: You must not realize who you're asking this question to...I'm a grown ass man with a d*ck that functions very well and a high sex drive...HELL FUCK NO!!!

I could live of course, but there will be such a huge void there it would be impossible to ignore it...I'd be miserable, mad and frustrated all the time.

I can make it over a span of time without sex, but I don't think I could go 2 weeks without busting a nut, even if I had to masturbate to get it.

Even with that, it's only so much playing with yourself a motherf*cker can do. I couldn't go the rest of my life without real sex, even if you told me I could beat off everyday if I wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment