Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Male G-Spot


Me and my sisters were having a discussion about sex and men. Any way I revealed to them that a lot of men that I have been with enjoyed me giving their g-spot stimulation.
Anyone who knows about a man's g-spot knows that you have to insert your finger or fingers into their rectum to get to it, but they get intense pleasure from it.
They started cracking up and saying that the men I was dealing with who wanted me doing this were down low homosexuals. I kept trying to school them and tell them that the men weren't gay, that's just how you get to a man's g-spot, but they were not buying it.
One of my sisters suggested that I email you a couple questions about this for male conformation.

Question #1: Is it true that the way to get to a man's g-spot is through his rectum?

Question #2: Does a man have to be gay to enjoy this type of sexual stimulation?



SpeekDaTroof: The answer to the first question is yes, but that's not some sh*t I've ever tried, nor am I willing to ever try.

The answer to number to may not be cut and dry, depending on who you ask.

We all know when the g-spot is stimulated that you're gonna get pleasure from it...It just so happens to get to a males you have to go by route of the rectum, so some will say it is what it is, but he's not gay, like you.

The reason I would say that he was gay, at least in my mind, is because of the fact that I know any real man or quote on quote "man's man", is not going to want to be penetrated . That just screams suspect to me.

I've known about the male g-spot forever and never have I ever had the slightest urge to have a woman go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment