Thursday, August 16, 2012

SpeekDaTroof: I Gotta Test Drive The Car Before I Buy It


I'm one of those people who does believe in love, and I also believe it's possible to fall in love with a person you never had sex with.

Now would I marry a woman I never had sex with? NO!

There's no way I could possibly see myself making a lifelong commitment like that to a person and I don't know if i'm happy with them in every way. They may have certain habits I don't like, but can deal with out of love, but a lifetime of boring, mundane sex isn't one of them.

That's why I always say that I have to test drive the car before I buy it. That's the best way I can describe marrying a person you've never been with sexually.

Even though 2 people can discuss their likes and dislikes sexually with each other, you won't truly know if you'll enjoy sex with them if you've never had it.

Just because 2 people are into the same things doesn't mean it will automatically mesh...2 people can do the exact same sh!t in totally different ways.

I've been with a woman who was kinky and been with one who wasn't as kinky, and enjoyed sex more with the one who wasn't as kinky simply because she did the things that she was into much better than the kinky chick.

And just because a person is open to learning what you may like doesn't guarantee that they'll ever be good at it.

I truly feel there's no way a person can tell you that they can be happy with a person sexually, for the rest of their life if they don't even know what sex is like with that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment