Thursday, January 31, 2013

Reader Submission: Would You Consider A Man Gay Who Has Sex With A Transgender Woman?


This is Lady T and I saw the Sidney Star interview you posted and I wanted your take on a subject it brought to mind. Would you label a man who has sex with a transgender woman as gay?


SpeekDaTroof: I honestly had to think for hours about this question because it had me conflicted...On one hand the inner being, or spirit of the person is of a man, but anatomically the person is a female.

Then I had to examine my definition, or rather the definition of the word gay, which is sexual intercourse, or a sexual act with someone of the same sex.

Now while technically the person use to be a man, physically what made them a man is no longer there.

In my opinion a gay man wants to have sex with someone that has a d!ck, whether they're catching or pitching. While I can see how someone may have the mindset of it being gay, from a technical standpoint I don't really think it is because there's vaginal penetration going on, and the person being penetrated doesn't have a penis.

In my mind a gay man doesn't want p*ssy, so they would have no interest in a transgender female.

Would I f@ck with one personally? HELL NAW!!! But if another man choose to I couldn't necessarily say he's gay, especially if all he's dealt with were females, and physically that's what the person is, another female.

It's very conflicting, but it's a little hard for me to jump to gay because it's a d!ck and a p*ssy in the room instead of two d!cks in the room.

It's definitely an intriguing question though.

No comments:

Post a Comment