Saturday, March 17, 2012

Aurelia Wren's Story

Well Troof this my story for your site sorry for the delay:

    Back late last month I was on my way to work making my way to the bus. I was coming from a store within this mall, Tower City. So I saw this guy is coming towards me so I stepped to the other side for he can pass plus I don't like when people get too close to me. So he stepped into my path again so I stepped out the way again and this mothafucka did the same thing. I stopped moving side to side as I was walking for he can just go pass me since he couldn't make up his mind in which direction he wanted to go in. Now ya'll we were looking at dead at other. So as he get a closer I was looking forward trying to make my way out the door. I glanced back other at the jackass and now this fool charging at me like a fucking football player and tackled me down. Everything happened so quickly I had no time to react, as I'm falling to the floor it feels as if I'm in slow motion. I'm thinking his about to stab me or rob me. Then I hit the floor with hard impact falling on my back almost knocking my head hard on the concrete floor. My glasses flew up on my face, my phone and my other things except my bag with my shoes that I was carrying flew feet away from me.

    So this fucker is standing over (not even trying to help my ass up or anything) trying to shoosh me up by saying "I'm sorry I'm sorry". Now I don't play when it comes to people coming up on me like that and violating my personal space and my body. THAT'S A NO GO!!!! When he said that fear that I had rapidly turned into rage. I looked at him and said, "Sorry?", as I was picking myself up off the floor, "Mothafucka you're SORRY?" So he walked towards the store he was trying to talk down to me and said, "Look I told yo ass I was sorry". Let me tell ya'll!!!! I was shivering with rage next the I know all that negative energy channeled threw my right arm (the one with my bag of work shoes) and connected with the side of his face. I popped and wally-mopped that nigga with my bag...YES....I........DID!!! Then this ass licker had the nerve to call me a fat bitches. Mind ya'll this fool 4 1/2 of me looking like he's due any damn day now with quadruplets . I not the one of all the disrespect so I went there! I talked about his sloppy ass stomach, jagged edged teeth, harry potter ass glasses some other things I blacked out after that part. So I wanted to walk in the store and bust one of those bottles of he head but I then I thought about my future for some reason though all that madness, I didn't want to ended up with a case because the police at Tower City are dirty and don't want to do their jobs and will say and put anything on you because the don't get two fucks and they can! So I said to myself I'm going to play this the white man's way. I searched from someone to call security.

    After waiting 10-15 minutes for their sorry asses to get to the scene this fool trying to argue with me still calling my all types of names and saying I'm not attractive and, "You watch too many court tv show, bitch!" So I cursed his ass out again, I called him a bitch for doing what he did and trying to curse me out for his stupidity. The motherfucka looks like his daddy fucked a rat and he rat looking ass is a result of beastality. So he was trying to tell the guard it's my fault because I was trying to "bogart his way" I'm trying to get him in trouble and I should have minded my business! PAUSE ALL THAT! What? I should have  I wanted to grab five of those beer bottles and break them over the nigga's head, I was getting more pissed that he have the nerve to talk shit as if he's big and bad (with his wimpy ass) and try to justify what he did! So after one of the security guards talked to the guy (did even he me talk) he kicked both of out saying" It's just a bunch b.s he said she said and I have no witnesses". Now this is my thing how can he say it's a bunch of he said she said and he didn't even try to investigate and see the tape from the surveillance camera. He didn't take any names,  write it down in a report, that's all I wanted was to bring this to the authority's attention to them know just in case this happens again they know what's happened/happening and I will do whatever it takes to protect myself!

    So I just went outside to get regroup so I called my mother to get advice on what my next step should be so she came up there to help me to file a compliant report but that wasn't anything good. The head of security and some punk ass rookie cop trying to tell me that it was a "bump" and when I told them what had exactly what had happened they're going to say "well that's not what we heard". So I asked him so you're now going by what you heard instead of fully investigating the situation correctly? I also told his lazy ass someone "bumping" you don't leave you leaving full force on your ass! So once again as I'm telling them what had happened NO ONE IS WRITING ANYTHING DOWN! But the head of security and the policeman said that they'd "take a look at it". So ya'll know what that means, they're not doing anything about it or probably threw the tape out!

    I've decided to make a police report for someone would have this notarized so I went to the Justice Center because another policeman directed me there. Someone from the Justice Center directed down the street to Headquarters which a policewoman had told me that this is where you pick up the reports and some random man advised me to go to the direct district office where it happened at. At the station I was told that there's not much they can do because of the lack of evidence, and I have don't have the guy's name but he could charge me for hitting him with a pair of shoes (isn't that some shit). The cop did tell me it was the right thing to come in here and tell or try to make note of this situation but document it and contact an attorney. Which the attorney said the same thing, I would of had something if had the guy's name and the tape but Tower City didn't want to cooperate.

    I had thought to myself (I hate to think your say this but it's true in this case) if I was a white woman they would have called the SWAT team, the Army, Union Nations, CIA, FBI.....they would had the whole nine yards covering his ass. But since I'm black I guess it really doesn't matter, it's very disappointing. They figure it's just to black..oh excuse me...niggers fighting and they know each other just like the other black...opps excuse me again...niggers that's up there in gangs, fights and things of that sort. That's why since that I would NEVER grace Tower City with my presence ever again. Since that day I haven't been in Tower City. After all of that I felt like I just should have fucked up him and if I walked out with handcuffs I just did but I had thought what I'm trying to accomplish. I can't continue have FASFA for school if I have a record. I mean I wanted to do some serious bodily harm to that fuck but I'm not going to risk my future over his ass! He'll get his!

No comments:

Post a Comment