Saturday, March 17, 2012

SpeekDaTroof:The Belligerent Paraplegic


So I was kicking it with a few of my neighbors, having some drinks and talking sh#t, you know, everyday sh#t, nothing special.

So anyway, my neighbor who's house I was over cousin pulled up, well her sister, a n#gga her sister f*cks with and her cousin pulls up. Her sister yells out to me and asks can I help her cousin get out the car because he was in an accident and can't walk, plus he was a little tipsy which made his situation that much worse. So anyway I go to help the n#gga out the car when he says "c'mon bitch." I look back at his cousin and ask her "who the fuck is this motherf*cka talking to?"

So she tells me "he's drunk as hell, never mind him, he means no harm. He just likes to talk sh#t."
I overlook the bullsh#t and help his ass out the truck. This motherf*cka gets up on the porch and his first words to me was, "Hey big dog, did that b*tch suck yo' dick yet?" (Referring to his cousin who was already on the porch when they pulled up)

I couldn't do sh#t but laugh when he said it, because she had just told me to not pay attention to the things he says and when he said that she got mad as hell.

Anyway this n#gga continued to talk cash sh#t the whole damn night to whoever he saw, asking random women to suck his d*ck. He even called one of the females who was there daughters some hoes. I mean this n#gga was totally reckless, especially for someone who's handicapped and can't defend themself.

We all know if you disrespect and talk reckless like that to people, you deserve to get your ass beat. My question is.....Should this nigga get a pass for this type of behavior just because he's handicapped?

No comments:

Post a Comment