Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Man Hospitalized After Thieves Steal His Penis!

Fei Lin, a 41-year-old resident of Niqiao, China, came up empty handed this week when thieves broke into his home and made off with an item of unspeakable value.

Mr. Lin (photographed on the left) isn't in the hospital because thieves ransacked his home or stole a television set of some kind. Instead, the masked intruders cut off his penis and then vanished into the night as quietly as they had arrived.

According to police, Lin was sawing logs (sound asleep) when thieves burst into his room, placed a bag over his head and commenced sawing off something else.

"They put something over my head and pulled down my trousers and then they ran off," Lin told local Chinese media. "I was so shocked I didn't feel a thing.... then I saw I was bleeding and my penis was gone."

Emergency workers and police searched for the missing penis, but were unable to find the dismembered member. Lin was taken to a local hospital where he is being treated for his injury.

Investigators have made no arrests in the case, but believe the perpetrators may be men who were angry over Lin's alleged affairs with various married women. Lin has denied involvement in any acts of infidelity.

No comments:

Post a Comment