Friday, July 27, 2012

SpeekDaTroof: One To Grow On


I'm pretty sure we can all agree that looks aren't everything...And this is coming from someone who takes the utmost pride in how he looks, but I feel everyone should.

As far as relationships, choosing a mate shouldn't solely be based on looks, but we all know the first attraction is physical and I feel that whatever attracted you to a person should be maintained to some degree, because that was a part of what attracted you to that particular person to begin with.

That's why I like to stay well groomed and keep my body in decent shape...Not to attract other women, but to keep my woman pleased with what she has from a physical aspect.

If she met me that way, I feel obligated to maintain that same level or at least as close to that level as I can.

Too many people make the mistake of landing a good mate, getting too comfortable, and letting themself go.

Then once their mate's attraction for them fades, they tend to blame their partner, when in all actually you can't fully blame the partner because the visual attraction that originally drew them in has changed drastically.

Don't get me wrong...We all get older and we all may put on a few pounds, and that's understandable, but you should never get complacent just because you've landed Mr. Right/Ms. Right.

Whatever you did to get to the honeymoon, is what you should do after the honeymoon as well, whether it be sexually, communication wise, romantically and appearance wise as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment