Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What's The Bigger Entity, Money Or Sex?


What's The Bigger Entity, Money Or Sex?


SpeekDaTroof: I had to think long and hard about this question and I know most people won't agree, but I have to say sex is.
Think about it, most of the things we do revolve around trying to attract attention from the opposite sex.
That's the reason women squeeze into their tight little dresses and men try to dress in the latest fashions and want to drive fancy cars. They're not doing that sh*t for themselves. They're doing it to attract male/female attention.
The deciding factor for me was thinking about the fact that no matter how much money I had, if I couldn't get laid I wouldn't be unhappy. I wouldn't give a f*ck if I had billions, if I couldn't get some p%ssy I would be totally miserable and no amount of money could change that.
A good lay can take my mind off being broke even if it's only for that moment, but being rich can't take my mind off the fact that i'm not getting any.

No comments:

Post a Comment