Friday, June 1, 2012

Do People Hide H*e Activities Behind A Title?


Last night, me and my homebossy were choppin it up while we put one in the air. The conversation turned to bf/gf. This dude was trying to say that he's had countless girlfriends, so that doesn't make him a hoe(he says men can't be hoes period but..), where as, if someone didn't know me personally, they might think I was because I REFUSE to exist under that title if it doesn't mean ish.. A creep is a creep.(Im celibate, we were just shooting the shit though). LOL Anyways, I said to him, you've had 17 girlfriends a year since you've graduated high school(102 females). You had no intentions of locking them down or wifing them.. You were just their "bf".. What does that mean? That yous were just laying up!  The only people in my life that have had title of bf, were the ones I was ready to submit to(2 men). But I've slept with a FRACTION of his number since high school and I have two years on him. Anybody else, I just called a creep because they had no real significance.
QUESTION... Do people hide hoe activities behind a title? Why are people attaching MARRIAGE rights to casual relationships(I can do as I please under that title)?
The conversation evolved into a discussion on the acceptable length of dating until marriage.  He says YEARS.  I say, it does NOT take years to get to know somebody. I can size someone up on the first day whether or not a FRIENDSHIP is going to be long term. Let alone whether I will open my heart and life to them... That's EVERYBODY.  Would like to know thoughts on this.



SpeekDaTroof: For one he's actually right when he said men can't be h*es. The 2 reasons why is because for one the term h*e is used to describe a certain type of female, not a male. Women decided to attach it to men who sleep around as well to sort of say "well if i'm a h%e, he's a h#e too", even though they're completely wrong.

Another reason is because in every culture worldwide it's acceptable for a man to have multiple women. A man will simply be considered a ladies man and a woman will be considered a h#e, even by other women.

Women have the luxury of being in the driver's seat when it comes to sex, but men have the luxury of having multiple partners without being ridiculed for it, and that's what levels out that particular situation.

Now your question about whether people hide h*e activities behind a title, I don't see how that's possible. H*e activity is h%e activity, I can't see how a title can hide that.

If you mean a person saying "this is my man/woman" to justify them sleeping with each other, that still doesn't make sense because that wouldn't be considered h*e activity, it would be considered a casual relationship.

This question is so all over the place I can't really figure out how to answer it, but maybe one of the readers can help you out...

No comments:

Post a Comment