Monday, June 18, 2012

Does Paying For P*ssy Mean A N%gga Lacks Confidence?


Aye Troof, what up sweetie, this is Lady T and I have one simple question...Do you feel that paying for sex means that a man lacks self confidence and thinks money is the only way he can get it?


SpeekDaTroof: Not necessarily. Men pay for sex for different reasons, but I honestly think it breaks down to 1 of 3 reasons why they do it...


#1. He lacks self confidence and feels the only way he can get some ass is to cash out for it.
#2. He doesn't want to put in the time and effort, so he says f*ck it, i'll just pay and get what I want and cut out the middle man.
#3. He may be going after a female he feels is out of his league, and in order to avoid rejection, he offers to pay.


Those are the 3 reasons I think tricks do what they do, but I've had some guys tell me they prefer to pay for sex as opposed to getting it for free, which makes absolutely no sense to me. I mean if someone is offering to give me the p%ssy for free, why would I say no I wanna pay for it?


I think that's a tricks way of saving face and making it look like he's only paying because he wants to and not because he feels he has to.

No comments:

Post a Comment