Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Friend's Ex Wants To Smash


Got a question for folks to weigh in on...


I was involved in a threesome between a friend and her long-term (6 years) boyfriend. I don't really speak to her anymore, because she wanted something more out of me than I was willing to offer another woman, especially since it was something I would chalk up to curiosity and not a change in lifestyle. I haven't spoken to him since the day after, because he was interested in dealing with me on regularly. Well...that happened FOREVER ago. They have since broken up and moved on with their lives. I JUST got a phone call from him. He says that I've been on his mind for days. That he wants me closer to him, on his dime.

I have 2 questions...
Men, what's up with THIS??
Ladies, should I call and tell my friend?



SpeekDatroof: I'll actually answer both questions...First you asked, what's up with this? The n*gga wants some ass, point blank, PERIOD! But i'm sure you already knew that sh%t anyway, because it's obvious as hell!


Secondly, should you tell your friend? Why, what would that solve?


There's no reason to call and tell someone who you say he's no longer with and has moved on from, plus by your own admission you don't really even speak to her anymore, anyway. I just can't see what would be the purpose of calling and telling her about a man she's moved pass, other than to try and get her riled up.


If you're gonna f*ck with him, fine. If you're not, just say f#ck it, and go on about your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment